CME Beach 2021 will remain an in-person event. We are taking precautions to ensure the safety of our attendees, speakers, and vendors. Vendors will be stationed outside in a climate-controlled tent.
This program is intended for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and nurses.
At the conclusion of this session, participants will have received current information on a diversity of medical topics pertinent to patient care. Subject matter was chosen based upon assessed needs, future trends and relevance to quality of patient care.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Florida Medical Association and Emerald Coast Medical Society. The Florida Medical Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Florida Medical Association designates this live activity has been approved for *AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please complete and return the CME Evaluation Forms each day you
attend to claim your credit. We will upload earned credits to
CE Broker on your behalf.
- $425 – Non-Member Physician
- $475 – Non-Member Physician + Dinner Guest
- $335 – FMA & ECMA Members
- $375 – FMA & ECMA Members + Dinner Guest
- $175 – One Day Attendance
- $50 – Non-Member Dinner Only
- $50 – Guest of Attendee/Member Dinner Only
- $50 – Member Dinner Only
The general session will be held in the Crystal Room I and II. The exhibitor area will be held in the Crystal Room III. The Friday CME Dinner will be held in the Crystal Room I and II and Saturday Breakfast will be held in the Destin Ballroom
The Henderson Poppy’s Kids Club
- Poppy’s Club is not currently active due to COVID-19 Restrictions. The Henderson offers
a variety of daily activities that can be picked up at the Recreation Office. Please view
your check-in packet for daily activities.
- Please visit the concierge for any offsite dining or activity requests or email at
The Henderson Spa: Before and After Bliss
To contact please call The Henderson Spa at 850.424.4482
The Steps to ensure the best experience for The Before or After Bliss @ $70 per experience
(Additional automatic 20% gratuity):
First, we invite you to Visit to Wellness Experience found inside the locker rooms: visit for 20
minutes Lavender Steam room, 20 minutes whirlpool and 7-10 minutes experiential shower.
Next, Pre-Select One Spa Express Treatment to set your experience:
- HENDERSON HEEL TREATMENT – Foot treatment for tired and fatigued feet that
exfoliates, purifies, stimulates circulation, hydrates and conditions feet. Reflexology
style massage completes this invigorating service.
- CBD TENSION RELEASE – This massage concentrates on the tension areas of the back,
neck and shoulders. Balance oil used all over and then Antara CBD relief balm used in
specific pain spots. Loosens tense muscles and alleviates built up stress, both physically
- SEA GEMS COLLAGEN MASK – You choose gold or diamond full face, neck and décolleté
treatment. Each mask is infused with collagen and has natural line filling and plumping
properties. Gold – repairing, firming and calming. Diamond – brightening, hydrating and
evens skin tone.
- MOROCCAN HAIR & SCALP – Richly nourishing hair mask is massaged into the scalp,
releasing tension, conditioning the scalp and leaving hair shiny, glossy and hydrated.
One hour before and one hour after your spa treatment relax in our Lavender Lounge which is
offers herbal teas, flavored waters, fruit and nut mixes.
Lastly, Get ready for your Conference in our locker rooms that provide blow dryers, curling
irons, bring your Business Attire, and head off for your conference meetings or dinner. Please
note all amenities are by request.
Health and Safety Information:
What you can expect:
- Spa service professionals and guests will be asked to wash their hands prior to the spa
- Spa service professionals are required to wear masks and other protection equipment
for the duration of the spa experience
- While our spa has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more
visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort
- Individual packaged snacks, fruit infused waters; tea will be available to our guests.
Bottle water will be available by request.
- We will offer touchless payment transactions and will be collected via credit, debit or
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Please cancel your spa visit if you or a household member has a fever, COVID-19
symptoms or a communicable illness
- We appreciate your assistance with keeping the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards
- We ask each of our guests to wear a mask while moving throughout the spa and in
treatment rooms. Masks are available upon entry of the spa.
- We will be taking guest’s temperatures in the spa lobby in a private location
- We ask that you sanitize or wash hands prior to entering the spa
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa
For quick assistance to all resort amenities dial “0” on your room phone
to be connected to Guest Services.
For direct assistance to resort amenities:
Front Desk – 0
In-Room Dining – 3904 or 4436
Concierge – 4615
Valet – 0
Spa – 4482
Primrose – 4453
Horizons – 4454
For those attendees staying at The Henderson Resort, we encourage you to explore the many offerings of the resort, such as Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Boogie Boards, Bike Rentals, Sugar-White Beaches, Full Service Fitness Center with daily classes, an Adults Only pool with lounge chairs and luxury cabanas, and a luxurious nature inspired spa.
If you have any questions or need assistance during this conference, please see a staff member. You may also call Michelle Flaat, Executive Director of the Emerald Coast Medical Association at 850.819.8273.
Conference Planners and Facilitators
Michelle Flaat, M.S., Executive Director of Emerald Coast Medical Association
Samuel Wolf, D.O., Education Chair of Emerald Coast Medical Association
Debra Williams, M.D., Education Chair of Emerald Coast Medical Association